We support and promote men, women, and children encouraging them to live a radical lifestyle so that they make a sustainable impact in society.
The family is the core of society, and what one experiences in his or her family influences the state of the nation. Therefore, we want to plant God’s values and principles into families as well as singles and equip them for service. The purpose of Family Ministries is to help singles, couples, and families from different backgrounds to found their lives on biblical truth and godly values. Furthermore, while focusing on the renewal of the family, Family Ministries seeks to bless and to aid the reformation of Switzerland for Jesus Christ.
- To evangelize families. To bring the Gospel to the unreached families of the world. Our target is the lost, wherever they may be found. Of particular interest are families who have been denied access to the Gospel.
- To restore broken families. To bring healing to broken individuals and families and to help them return to the biblical blueprint for family life.
- To strengthen Christian families. To help Christian families live out biblical family lifestyles in the midst of hostile and anti-family environments.
- To train families. To provide practical, biblical, training opportunities for individuals and families called to work in family ministry.
- To challenge families. To challenge families to recognize their role in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- To mobilize families. To provide opportunities for families to participate in local, national and international outreaches.
What do we offer?
- Family Adventure Camp
- Training to strengthen the family
- Marriage Preparation Weekends
- Father-Son/Father-Daughter adventure weekends
- Family Go-Camp
- Family holiday week
- Marriage Seminars
- The Marriage Course
- Finance Seminars
- Teaching in Churches